Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Introducing Hazel!!

 First: yes, I'm crazy. 100%. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Second: meet Hazel. 


She is a daughter of Henry, from my first Butterscotch Farm litter, and while I wasn't necessarily looking for another puppy just yet, I really wanted to bring that line back into my program, and this was likely my only opportunity to do so. 

My older sister and I are bringing her up from South Carolina... we're currently at a hotel in Virginia on our way back north. We also picked up 5 more Creme d'Argent rabbits because they're very rare and hard to find near me, and we've got her sister Maggie Mae along for the ride too (we're dropping her off in VT) - so we've got quite the menagerie!! 

Many thanks to those who are praying for our safety on the roads! ❤️ 



No comments:

Post a Comment