Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Puppy Photos!!

 The puppies are 8 weeks old, and can start leaving any time now!! They had their vet check today, and were a little stressed, but most rallied and were very brave. 

I still have Pepper, Marguerite and Pizelle available. I think Pepper and Marguerite would do well with moderately active families. Pizelle I'd like to see go to someone who will be able to give her a fair bit of activity.

Here are some photos. I think I covered everyone except Pepper - it's hard to keep a mental list of who I still need photos of when they're all running around!! :P

Spritz:


Mac:


Twill:


Marguerite (available!):


Molly:


Enna:


Snickerdoodle:


Itty bitty Gingersnap:


And big, hulking Chip - literally twice Gingersnap's size, LOL:


Pizelle (available!!):

Unless anyone claims any of the three available girls, Spritz is scheduled to be the first to leave me Saturday morning. As much fun as I've had the past 8 weeks, watching the miracle of puppies growing, I'm eager to see these sweeties become a part of their new families and grow and thrive as individuals. 

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful litter! Thinking of all of you.
    Warm regards,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete