Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2021

3 Weeks Old!!

 The puppies turned 3 weeks old today!! ❤️ 

They're becoming increasingly mobile, and are experimenting with little growls and barks, which is quite adorable. 

Here's what they look like now. The girls are the first 7 pictures.

Gingersnap:


Pizelle:


Snickerdoodle:


Marguerite:


Vienna:


Molly:


Pepper (she was VERY wriggly, and was definitely not particularly happy with me by the time I got a decent picture. 😂 ):


And the boys...

Chip:


Mac:


Twill:


Spritz:


Aren't they so cute? I feel like puppies reach peak cuteness around 5-6 weeks, so brace yourselves for even more cuteness in the future! 

Most of the puppies are at least tentatively reserved at this point... I have 1-2 tricolor (black, white and tan) puppies that are probably still available. 

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the pictures!! Happy Thursday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment