Pages

Monday, September 18, 2017

An Update on Stuff!!

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted!  

I haven't done a ton of farm-related stuff lately...except for one thing - I'm beginning to collect ingredients and supplies for my first attempt at making goat milk soaps and lotions!

I visited a farm last week and purchased a couple gallons of goat milk, then portioned it out in baggies and froze it so that it's ready when I need it.

I'll be sure to take lots of photos once I get to the soap-making process, but in the meantime, enjoy a photo of this lovely Oberhasli goat, without whom my goat milk soap adventure would be a lot less successful: 


I'm very interested in this breed, by the way...I'll have to do a breed profile later, so you can impress your friends with random Oberhasli trivia.  :P

Anyway, happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Obies are the best, quiet,friendly, good milkers.

    ReplyDelete