Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe that it's already 2017!

I haven't written out an actual goals sheet for 2017 yet, but here are a couple highlights I've thought a bit about:

1. I hope to have a significant chunk of money saved toward the purchase of a property by the end of 2017.  This will be quite the feat, because I am an impulse buyer.  :P

2. I hope to collect a lot of "hope chest" items in preparation for living on my own eventually.

3. I hope to devote a lot more time to maintaining my current property, as "practice" for someday being in charge of my own place.

4. I hope to learn how to start a business, as well as learn how to make the soaps and lotions that will be the business.

5. I hope to do lots of research on the ins and outs of running a small farm and owning livestock.

I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to what the new year will bring...and trusting that God has great things planned.

P.S. - Thane has a goal too...


He wants to figure out how to get to the peanut butter that's all the way at the bottom of the jar.  ;P

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment